Transcript Requests:

Please email our College Advisor, at, to request a copy of your transcript. According to FERPA requirements, transcripts must be requested by the student directly if the student is over 18 years old.

To request your transcript, send an email with your full name, date of birth, and year of graduation from SJPII. You may request a PDF copy of your transcript send to you by email or an official transcript sent to a college directly.  To request a transcript for college, include the full name of the college or university and your transcript will be sent directly to the admissions department using our SCOIR product.

Please note: all financial balances must be current in order to have records sent.