Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
It is the mission of St. John Paul II Catholic High School to provide an affordable college preparatory curriculum within a Christ-centered Catholic environment. This mission encompasses the education of the whole person–spirit, mind, and body–within the tradition of the Catholic Church.
The endeavor of building a new Catholic High School at the beginning of the Twenty-First Century is a tribute to the Catholic Faithful who unswervingly express heartfelt gratitude to God for the many blessings in life. The 2016-2017 school year marked the fifteen anniversary of our school. As part of the celebrations of our accomplishments, a new strategic plan was created and has been implemented indicating where our school is heading over the next five years.
Your support of the St. John Paul II Annual Fund ensures that necessary resources will be available to:
- promote the mission of our school
- affirm our Catholic identity
- enhance the curriculum
- recruit the best faculty
- cultivate our students through the various spiritual, athletic, and extracurricular activities
- anticipate and respond to facilities expansion
- engage an effective marketing plan for increasing enrollment
- augment our social media presence among our constituents
I would not ask anyone to do something as wonderful as this if I was not willing to do my part. Your advancement gift inspires others to celebrate our Bishop’s diocesan mission of a Church Fully Alive. I have made my pledge to our Annual Fund. Contributions to the St. John Paul II Annual Fund may be tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please check with your personal tax advisor regarding the deductibility of your gift.
As the friendship with St. John Paul II Catholic High School continues to grow throughout the greater Tallahassee community and beyond, please, know that you and your loved ones are remembered in the intercessory prayers of our weekly school Mass. May God bless all of you.
For God’s Greater Glory…
Rev. Roy C. Marien, President
Advancing the Mission…
Over the past several years, our goal has been to move SJPII forward beyond the sole reliance on fund-raising by encouraging philanthropic giving through a few Special Events and the Annual Fund. Begun just three years ago, this Appeal has made a major impact on our funding and development within SJPII.
With good stewardship of your donations, and careful financial planning by our Board, SJPII has been able to:
* Initiate the first 1:1 iPad program in Tallahassee
* Reconfigure our Media Center to create a collaborative learning commons for students
* Allow us to aid families each year with scholarships, as many as, half of our students receive some sort of aid
* Build a new Softball field
* Grow our Athletic Department to include Lacrosse
* Increase student enrollment
* Create a new Drum Line to our growing Music Program
* Expand our course offerings to include more Advanced Placement and Dual Enrollment Courses
* Develop Leadership training and opportunities for our students
* Continue to grow and develop outreach to underserved populations in our community
* Advance SJPII into one of the top ranked schools at the local and state levels
We are inspired daily as we interact with our students in the classroom, in leadership positions or on the playing field. They deserve the best, and when you partner in our mission by making a gift to the school, you are making an investment in the lives of these students. Together, we can change more lives as we share in the mission.
Making a donation to St. John Paul II is as simple as clicking on the “Donate” button below.
Your donation will securely be routed to our account and if you wish, can be established as a reoccurring gift.
Thank you for considering a gift to St. John Paul II Catholic High School Annual Fund that will be meaningful to you and your family.