At St. John Paul II Catholic High School, we provide your child with a strong spiritual and academic foundation, surrounding them with an environment that reflects the very best of our Christian community. We do more than just prepare our students for tests in the classroom – we prepare them to succeed in whichever vocation or career they are called to enter.
– A 9:1 student to teacher ratio to allow for personalized instruction.
– Catholic schools in the archdiocese have a graduation rate of 99%.
– Over 99% of our high school graduates pursue higher education.
For more, click here.
Faith, Discipline and Moral Development
– Students participate in daily prayer and religion classes, have frequent opportunities for worship, and attend mass at least once a week.
– The teachings of Jesus Christ are infused into every subject and extracurricular activity students participate in during their time at St. JPII.
– Students are taught to be respectful and compassionate, and emphasis is placed not only on academic achievement, but on moral and spiritual growth.
– We offer an environment in which your children can discuss and live out the values upon which their education is based.
– Families who choose St. JPII develop a lifelong foundation for career, family and community life.
– 90% of our students participate in more than one extracurricular activity.
– With a nationally recognized athletics program, and award-winning arts programs, our students represent the excellence we cultivate on our school campus
– Our students continuously support the greater Tallahassee community through service and leadership roles in the community.
– With our focus on academics and faith, our school provides a disciplined and focused environment which strives for excellence.
– We put our first priority on providing a safe and secure place for our students.
– Our state of the art technology infrastructure supports our 1-to-1 iPad program and Apple® TVs in each classroom.