All forms can be found on our Forms and Links Page.
As we are nearing capacity for our current facility, SJPII will be admitting students and filling ALL course requests on a “first-come, first choice” for the 2018-2019 school year.
Submit all of the following for Admission Consideration
1. Schedule your Placement Exam (fee included in Application Fee), ALL exams are administered at SJPII from 8 to Noon. (dates listed on form).
2. Complete and Sign Registration Card.
3. Enclose Application fee of $250.00, payable to “St John Paul II CHS”.
4. Register online for FACTS tuition payment plan
5. Complete the Parish Participation Verification Form and submit to your pastor, who will return it to us for verification purposes.
6. Submit Middle School or High School Transcript.
7. Submit Standardized Testing Results, from Middle School years (6th-8th) or most recent High School Standardized testing result.
8. If eligible for special services, submit copies of 504 Plan and/or IEP and Matrix.
9. Complete and Sign SJPII Contract.
– Students applying should receive acceptance notification and course request forms approximately four (4) weeks after Admission Exam or after March 1, 2018, for those applying prior to January 1, 2018.
– Students not accepted are placed on a Waiting List.
– Vacancies are filled as soon as the school learns of any openings.
– The Waiting List is kept active all year.
For more information, please contact Dianne Conroy in the front office.