Submit all of the following for Admission Consideration:
2. Submit your child’s most recent report card or transcript.
3. Submit Standardized Testing Results, from Middle School years (6th-8th) or most recent High School Standardized testing result.
4. If eligible for special services, submit copies of 504 Plan and/or IEP and Matrix.
Please note: Transfers are now required to submit the following for acceptance consideration.
- Two references from a teacher, coach, or administrator
- One reference from a non-related individual in the community (not a teacher, coach, or administrator)
- Attendance records from prior school
1. Pay the $250 Enrollment Fee via check, cash, or online payment. Click here to make payment online.
2. Register online for FACTS tuition payment plan
3. Submit a Baptismal Certificate for your child (if Catholic) for means of Catholic Grant.
4. Submit a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate.
5. Submit a DH680 (Immunization Form) and DH3040 (Florida School Entry Health Exam).
6. Complete and Sign SJPII Contract.
All forms can be found on our Forms and Links Page.
– Students not accepted are placed on a Waiting List.
– Vacancies are filled as soon as the school learns of any openings.
– The Waiting List is kept active all year.
It is the policy of the St. John Paul II Catholic High School to admit students of any race, disability, color, sex, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, disability, color, sex, national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.