As we are nearing capacity for our current facility, SJPII will be admitting students and filling ALL course requests on a “first-come, first choice” for the 2019-2020 school year.
Submit all of the following for Admission Consideration:
2. Enclose enrollment fee of $250.00, payable to “St John Paul II CHS”. You may also pay this fee online by clicking here.
3. Submit your child’s most recent report card or transcript.
4. Submit Standardized Testing Results, from Middle School years (6th-8th) or most recent High School Standardized testing result.
5. If eligible for special services, submit copies of 504 Plan and/or IEP and Matrix.
1. Register online for FACTS tuition payment plan
2. Submit a Baptismal Certificate for your child (if Catholic) for means of Catholic Grant.
3. Submit a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate.
4. Submit a DH680 (Immunization Form) and DH3040 (Florida School Entry Health Exam).
5. Complete and Sign SJPII Contract.
All forms can be found on our Forms and Links Page.
– Students applying should receive acceptance notification and course request forms approximately four (4) weeks after Admission Exam or after March 1, 2019, for those applying prior to January 1, 2019.
– Students not accepted are placed on a Waiting List.
– Vacancies are filled as soon as the school learns of any openings.
– The Waiting List is kept active all year.