All forms can be found on our Forms and Links Page.
As we are nearing capacity for our current facility, SJPII will be admitting students and filling ALL course requests on a “first-come, first choice” for the 2017-2018 school year. The application process is listed below and as a PDF HERE.
Submit all of the following for Admission Consideration
- Complete and Sign Registration Card.
- Submit Middle School or High School Transcript.
- Submit Standardized Testing Results, from Middle School years (6th-8th) or most
recent High School Standardized testing result.
- Register online for FACTS tuition payment plan.
- Complete and Sign JPII Contract.
- If eligible for special services, submit copies of 504 Plan and/or IEP and Matrix.
- Enclose Application fee of $250, payable to “John Paul II CHS”.
- Schedule your Admission Exam (fee included in Application Fee), ALL exams are
administered at JPII from 9 to Noon. (dates listed on form).
Parish Participation Form
– Complete the Parish Participation Verification Form and submit to your pastor, who
will return it to us for verification purposes.
– Students applying should receive acceptance notification and course request forms
approximately four (4) weeks after Admission Exam or after March 1, 2017, for those
applying prior to January 1, 2017.
– Students not accepted are placed on a Waiting List.
– Vacancies are filled as soon as the school learns of any openings.
– The Waiting List is kept active all year.
For more information, please contact Dianne Conroy in the front office.